The Jaguar XE Prestige 180PS in both automatic and manual transmissions will become available on the Motability Scheme through participating Jaguar Retailers from 1st October.
What is the Motability Scheme?
The Motability Scheme provides an all-inclusive, affordable way for disabled people to lease a car in exchange for their mobility allowance. You can find out if you’re eligible to join the Motability Scheme by visiting motability.co.uk.
The benefits of the Motability Scheme include:
- A new Jaguar every three years
- Insurance for two named drivers
- Tyre and windscreen replacement
- Full breakdown assistance
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- Up to two named drivers
- The Higher Rate Mobility Component (HRMC) of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- The Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- The War Pensioners’ Mobility Allowance (WMPS)
- The Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
You can nominate up to two family members or friends to be the named drivers on your Motability car if you cannot or do not want to drive yourself. Parents or carers of a child with a disability can also participate in the scheme.