Marshall Jaguar's dedicated Tourist, Diplomatic and Military Sales team are offering attractive pricing and exceptional service to qualifying individuals who wish to purchase a new vehicle.
Marshall Jaguar´s dedicated tax free and personal export sales team are here to ensure that the enquiry, purchase and delivery of your Jaguar takes place as smoothly as possible..
Who may qualify to purchase tax-free?
• HM Forces personnel embarking on an overseas posting or currently serving overseas
• UK diplomats embarking on an overseas posting or currently serving overseas
• Visiting foreign diplomats and foreign military personnel based in the UK
• Embassies and International Organisations - official vehicles
• Private individuals wishing to export a new Jaguar from the UK
• Expatriate citizens returning to their home country having spent a period of time living in the UK
The eligibility and supply of vehicles tax free in the UK and for export from the UK is governed by HM Revenue and Customs.
For more information please contact:
Tel: + 44 (0)1733 213231
Fax: + 44 (0)1733 342300
Mob + 44 (0) 7876 476766
Customers are responsible for ensuring that the import regulations of any country to which the vehicle is later exported are complied with. This includes responsibilities in terms of import license and to pay any port dues, landing charges, import duties or local taxes arising at the port of discharge. Jaguar recommend that customers contact the relevant authorities or Embassy of their destination country to understand and determine these prior to placing an order.